Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Which year did each historic doll debut?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright you serious, die-hard AG fans, many of you must know the answers to these questions..

    Who was the first AG? What year? Who arrived after that..etc?

    When I received my first AG catalogue back in '99, I was wondering how long they had been in production. Since DH and I were one of the last families I knew to get a computer, I didn't know about AG. (Well, actually I had. Playgroup moms had told me about them, but I figured DD was too young at the time.) I regret I didn't know about them sooner! Once we got a computer and found the website, whoa Nellie! (no pun intended) I immediately ordered Bitty Baby for DD for Easter. (She's was grey by the end of that year from DD never separating from her. LOL!) I heard that Kirsten, Samantha and Molly all arrived at the same time? And when did the rest arrive? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First- Samantha, Kirsten, Molly in 1986
    Second- Felicity in 1991
    Third- Addy in 1993
    Fourth- Josefina in 1997
    Fifth- Kit in 2000
    Sixth- Kaya in 2002
    Seventh- Nellie in June 2004

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 30, 2004 10:40 AM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly, Kisten, and Samantha-1986
    Felicity-1991
    Addy-1993
    Josefina-1997
    Kit-2000
    Kaya-2002
    Nellie-2004
    Elizabeth-2005(hopefully)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha, Kirsten and Molly debuted together in 1986? (or very close to that year)

    Felicity came in 91 or 92 (My first cataloge came in 92 and said she was new, but they often leave that "new" label on for quite a while, so I don't know)

    Addy was in 1993

    Josefina in 1997

    Kit in 2000 (2001?)

    Kaya in 2002?

    Nellie in 2004

    Sorry, I'm not too sure about some of those years. There's a couple really good guides, here's a link to one:

    http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    LOL I was just going to post the link to Curt's site! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the very FIRST Ag catalog featured Kirsten, Samantha and Molly and their first three sets (Meet, Learns a Lesson and Christmas).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •